Honeywell TC500A-N Commercial Connected Touchscreen Wireless Thermostat - 5H/3C Heat Pump, 3H/3C Conventional
The TC500A-N Commercial Connected Thermostat automatically monitors and controls indoor comfort. It controls and monitors RTU, Heat Pump equipment, and their configurations.
The TC500A-N Smart thermostat is an advanced, highly configurable, connected device designed for the unique needs of commercial buildings. It is suitable for conventional and heat pump applications both with or without economizer.
The TC500A-N supports remote wireless control via Honeywell’s ConnectMe mobile app allowing occupants and facility managers to perform remote monitoring, control, and scheduling. Configuration and scheduling are also supported using BAS integration via BACnet IP or BACnet MS/TP. Superior energy efficiency, comfort, and maximum system performance are achieved via advanced scheduling, differential temperature monitoring, internal/external economizer integration, and open ADR (automated demand response) compatibility.
The device is easily configured in three different ways including: intuitive user guided set-up, mobile Honeywell ConnectMobile app, or via BAS and TC500 Niagara Tool.
- Smart commercial application thermostat with flexible customization and highly intuitive user interface.
- Supports RTU/AHU applications 5H/3C heat pump or 3H/4C conventional plus modulating heating and/or cooling for conventional systems and select FCU applications.
- Provides modulating cooling output for inverter type or CopelandTM digital scroll compressor controllers.
- Premium color touch screen interface (edge-to-edge glass) with auto sleep mode and 3 color operating status indicator bar.
- Wireless and wired communication via Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, BACnet IP, BACnet MS/TP, and Sylk.
- Multiple, configurable levels of user privilege access such as setpoint limits, reminders, and scheduling with lockouts for advanced configurations.
- Fast and simple contractor commissioning through Honeywell Connect Mobile App, TC500 guided menu, or via Niagara BACnet tool.
- Flexible, configurable universal inputs/outputs, including (2) inputs and (2) inputs/outputs to support a wide variety of applications.
- Integrated economizer function with fault detection and predictive differential temperature monitoring for easy troubleshooting.
- Advanced level functionality including contractor service mode, demand response, packaged economizer support, cybersecurity, freeze protection, and more.
- Weekly, holiday, and special event scheduling flexibility.
This item replaces: T7350D1008, P474-2150, T7351F2010, T7350M1008, T7350H1017, T7350B1002, T7350H1009, T7350A1004
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
The Biggest Fire Alarm Shop in the World!
- 1-Year Warranty
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Same Day Shipping
- Worldwide Shipping
- World-Class Customer Success