System Sensor B200SR-WH is a specialty sounder base designed for use with Select Series detectors to meet local code and application requirements.
The base employs a separate mounting plate to eliminate surface-mount boxes and enable pre-wiring of all connections, simplifying installation. The B200SR-WH supports SEMS screws for easy wiring connections and is compatible with 12-24 AWG, providing installation flexibility. The base features a mechanical locking mechanism that restricts the removal of the attached sensor head. The B200SR-WH is UL 268 compliant and has a standard white color, with options for ivory and black bases available. In addition to standard bases, System Sensor offers specialty base designs, including relay, isolator, sounder, and low-frequency sounder options for their Select Series detectors.
- Bases enable quick and secure detector plug-in
- SEMS screws provide easy wiring connection
- Support for 12-24 AWG provides installation flexibility
- Multiple base formats meet application requirements
- Standard white color with ivory and black options
- UL 268 compliant
- Mechanical locking feature restricts removal of attached sensor head
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
The Biggest Fire Alarm Shop in the World!
- 1-Year Warranty
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Same Day Shipping
- Worldwide Shipping
- World-Class Customer Success