The 4606-9102 (07431003) Liquid Crystal Display (LCD) Annunciator is a remote visual and audible annunciation device used to provide Fire Alarm Control Unit (FACU) status
It features an LCD and LEDs for visual status and a piezo sounder for audible annunciation.
The annunciator is powered by a power-limited 24V power wiring supplied by a 4010ES FACU.
It requires a regulated UL-listed 24VDC power supply for fire protective signaling if not interconnected. Communications wiring is supervised and power-limited, with a minimum of 18 AWG Twisted pair wiring required.
The annunciator can be flush-mounted in masonry walls or plasterboard walls or surface-mounted using a suitable box.
The device's power requirements and environmental limitations are strictly defined in Table 1, and the device's installation requires grounding and a wrist strap assembly to prevent electrostatic discharge (ESD).
- Voltage: 24VDC Power Supply. 24VDC Nominal/18VDC minimum.
- Maximum Current Draw with LCD Backlight OFF at 24VDC: 65mA.
- Maximum Current Draw with LCD Backlight ON at 24VDC: 110mA.
- Maximum Current Draw with LCD Backlight ON and Piezo ON at 18VDC: 140mA.
- Temperature Operating Range: 32°F to 120°F (0°C to 49°C).
- Humidity: The equipment operates normally under non-condensing humidity conditions up to 93%, relative humidity at 100°F (38°C).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
The Biggest Fire Alarm Shop in the World!
- 1-Year Warranty
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Same Day Shipping
- Worldwide Shipping
- World-Class Customer Success