The Simplex 4098-9756 is a duct sensor housing with a supervised output for multiple remote relays, designed to detect the presence of smoke in ventilation systems.
With its reliable features and versatile mounting options, the Simplex 4098-9756 is an excellent choice for use in a wide range of commercial and industrial applications.
- Duct sensor housing with supervised output for multiple remote relays.
- Requires separate 24 VDC power supply.
- Includes one relay, with output under panel control.
- Can be activated manually or in response to a separate alarm or other input.
- UL listed to Standard 268A.
- Clear cover allows visual inspection.
- Test ports provide functional smoke testing access with cover in place.
- Mounts to rectangular ducts or round ducts, with minimum size of 8” (203 mm) square or 18” (457 mm) diameter.
- Magnetic test feature for alarm initiation at housing.
- Optional weatherproof enclosure available separately (refer to data sheet S4098-0032).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
The Biggest Fire Alarm Shop in the World!
- 1-Year Warranty
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Same Day Shipping
- Worldwide Shipping
- World-Class Customer Success