Overview of the Product
System Sensor HRL-LF Low Frequency can meet virtually any application requirement.
The low-frequency sounder and low-frequency sounder strobes were designed to address the NFPA 72 sleeping space requirements that require a low frequency notification appliance that operates within frequency range of 520 Hz ± 10% and is of a square wave tone. Like the entire L-Series product line they include a variety of features that increase their application versatility while simplifying installation. Also, all devices feature plug-in designs with minimal intrusion into the backbox; making installations fast and foolproof while virtually eliminating costly and time-consuming ground faults.
To further simplify installation and protect devices from construction damage, System Sensor HRL-LF uses a universal mounting plate with an onboard shorting spring, so installers can test wiring continuity before the device is install. Installers can also easily adapt devices to a suit a wide range of application requirements using field-selectable candela settings, 24- volt operation, and a rotary switch for 520 Hz low frequency sounder tones.
Features / Specifications
- 520 Hz ± 10% square wave tone, NFPA compliance
- Full candela range plus High/Low tone options to optimize current draw for a wide variety of applications
- Compact, standard, and round ceiling options
- Plug-in design with minimal intrusion into the backbox
- Mounting plate shorting spring checks wiring continuity before device installation
- Electrically compatible with legacy SpectrAlert and SpectrAlert Advance devices
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
The Biggest Fire Alarm Shop in the World!
- 1-Year Warranty
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Same Day Shipping
- Worldwide Shipping
- World-Class Customer Success