The System Sensor B501 is an intelligent plug-in detector base designed for use in an intelligent system. It features screw terminals for power and remote annunciator connections. This detector base communicates over the power lines (+ and -) and is intended for use with compatible detectors.
Main Technical Features:
- Plug-in detector base
- Compatible with intelligent systems
- Screw terminals for power and remote annunciator connections
- Communication over power lines (+ and -)
- Detector must be tested and maintained regularly following NFPA 72 requirements
- Detector should be cleaned at least once a year.
It is recommended to read the System Smoke Detectors Application Guide for detailed information on detector placement, zoning, wiring, and special applications. NFPA 72 guidelines should also be followed.