Overview of Siemens ZAC-40
The ZAC-40 is a high-quality CAN data bus card that contains two speaker zones and a 40 Watt audio amplifier. It operates at either 25 VRMS or 70 VRMS, providing excellent sound quality and performance. The amplifier can operate in different modes, making it ideal for various applications. It can also be used as a backup amplifier to serve as a backup for other ZAC-40 amplifiers in a 1 to 1 backup or 1 to many backup.
- Class D audio power amplifier with 40W RMS output power
- Overall efficiency of about 80% under full load
- Amplifier is supervised for functionality
- Amplifier is protected against open, short circuit, over current and over modulation
- Speaker lines are supervised for open, short circuit and ground fault
- The ZAC-40 is microcontroller controlled
- A FPGA controls the digital audio data stream (ASI Bus) transmitted by the DAC-NET
- Software update via PMI/PMI-2/PMI-3
With the Model ZAC-40, you can enjoy high-quality sound and reliable performance, making it perfect for various applications. Get your hands on this amazing product today and experience the best in sound technology.