System Sensor SCRHK SpectrAlert Advance Outdoor Selectable Output Strobe, High CD, Red, Outdoor (Includes Plastic Weatherproof Back Box).
The strobe shall be a System Sensor SpectrAlert Advance listed to UL 1971 and shall be approved for fire protective service.
The strobe shall be wired as a primary signaling notification appliance and comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act requirements for visible signaling appliances, flashing at 1 Hz over the strobe's entire operating voltage range.
The strobe light shall consist of a xenon flash tube and associated lens/reflector system. The strobe must be installed with its weatherproof back box to remain outdoor approved per UL. The strobe shall be suitable for use in wet environments.
- Weatherproof per NEMA 4X, IP56.
- Listed to UL 1638 (strobe) and UL 464 (horn).
- Compatible with System Sensor synchronization protocol and legacy SpectrAlert products.
- Field-selectable candela settings: 15, 15/75, 30, 75, 95, 110, 115, 135, 150, 177, and 15.
- Automatic selection of 12- or 24-volt operation at 15 and 15/75 candela.
- Rotary switch for horn tone and three volume selections.
- Horn rated at 88+ dBA at 16 volts.
- Rated from -40ºF to 151ºF.
- Universal mounting plate with an onboard shorting spring that tests wiring continuity. before devices are installed.
- Plug-in design with minimal intrusion into the back box.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
The Biggest Fire Alarm Shop in the World!
- 1-Year Warranty
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Same Day Shipping
- Worldwide Shipping
- World-Class Customer Success