Fire-Lite MS-5UD-3 5-Zone, 24V Fire Alarm Control Panel with Back Box and FLPS-3 Power Supply, 120VAC, 60Hz, 1.0A
The MS-5UD-3 is a five zone FACP (Fire Alarm Control Panel) that provides reliable fire signaling protection for small to medium-sized commercial, industrial, and instituational buildings.
The MS-5UD-3 is fully programmable via built-in keypad and 80 character LCD display, so you do not need an external programmer.
The five zones panel has a built-in Digital Alarm Communicator Transmitter (DACT) and availability to add optional equipment: Remote annunciator, Relay module, LED Driver module, Transmitter module and Printer interface module.
The MS-5UD-3 s compatible with System Sensor’s microprocessor-based i3 series detectors. Additionally, the MS-5UD-3 is compatible with conventional input devices such as two- and four-wire smoke detectors, pull stations, waterflow devices, tamper switches, and other normally-open contact devices.
- Five-zone Style B (Class B) or Five-zone Style D (Class A) with optional module
- Four NAC Circuits Style Y (Class B) or Four NAC Circuits Style Z (Class A) with optional modules
- Built-in NAC synchronization for System Sensor, Wheelock, Gentex, Faraday and Amseco devices
- Integral 80 character LCD display with backlighting and keypad
- Annunciator bus supports up to 8 devices, including ANN-80 LCD Remote Annunciator, ANN-S/PG remote serial or parallel printer gateway, ANN-RLY, 10 form C relay board, ANN-LED Zone annunciator and ANN-I/O LED driver board for graphic annunciators
- Built-in two-line digital communicator for off premises monitoring
- Three Form-C programmable relays
- 3.0 amps total usable current
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
The Biggest Fire Alarm Shop in the World!
- 1-Year Warranty
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Same Day Shipping
- Worldwide Shipping
- World-Class Customer Success