Siemens HFP-11 Intelligent Fire Detector for FireFinder XLS and FS-250 Control Panels
The Siemens Building Technologies, Fire Safety Division HFP-11 Intelligent Fire Detector provides the life safety industry with the most highly evolved detection system available today.
The HFP-11 utilizes advanced detection technology that allows the detector to distinguish non-threatening deceptive phenomena, such as cigarette smoke, from actual fire hazards, while optimizing detection for the area in which it is installed.
No other detection system available today offers a higher level of protection or nuisance alarm immunity.
The HFP-11 uses state-of-the-art microprocessor circuitry with error check, detector self-diagnostics and supervision programs. The HFP-11 intelligent fire detector is compatible with the Fire Safety Model DPU field device programmer/ tester unit, which is a compact, portable, menu-driven accessory for electronically programming and testing detectors, easily and reliably.
The DPU eliminates the need for cumbersome, unreliable mechanical programming methods, such as dials or switches and reduces installation and service costs by electronically programming and testing the detector prior to installation. The HFP-11 fire detector is compatible with the Fire Finder XLS series of control panels.
• Most Sophisticated “Detector Intelligence” available today.
• Multi-Criteria fire detection for the price of a photoelectric detector.
• FirePrint™ Technology to discriminate between deceptive phenomena and an actual fire.
• Easily programmed to match specific hazard profiles from the control panel.
• Polarity Insensitive with SureWire™ Technology.
• Pre-Alarm reporting based on fire profile selected.
• Remote sensitivity measurement capability.
• System logic activation based on any of three inputs from detector (smoke, heat or neural network).
• Detectors are self-testing, completing diagnostics every 4 seconds.
• Field cleanable chamber with replaceable chamber parts available.
• Multi-color detector status LED.
• Two-wire operation.
• Compatible Model DPU field device programmer/tester unit.
• Supports software based automatic environmental compensation.
• Optional fully programmable relay base, audible base, and duct housing.
• ULC Listed, CSFM, FM, NYMEA Approved.