Overview of System Sensor 2WT-B
The System Sensor 2WT-B Photoelectric i3 Smoke Detector is a 2-wire smoke and heat detector designed for easy installation, intelligent features, and instant inspection. It utilizes a photoelectric detection method and a 135F fixed thermal sensor to provide reliable detection of smoke and heat. Its plug-in design and large wire entry port make it easy to install and wire neatly, while the base accommodates various mounting methods. The i3 line also offers intelligent features, such as drift compensation and smoothing algorithms, to minimize nuisance alarms and simplify testing and maintenance. The detector has wide-angle red and green LED indicators that provide instant inspection of its condition, including normal standby, out-of-sensitivity, alarm, or freeze trouble. The i3 series is compatible with the 2W-MOD2 loop test/maintenance module or a panel with the i3 protocol, providing additional features such as remote LED indication of maintenance signals and EZ Walk loop test feature. Overall, the System Sensor 2WT-B is a reliable and convenient smoke detector for commercial and residential buildings.
Technical Specifications of System Sensor 2WT-B:
- Detection: Photoelectric
- Wiring: 2-wire
- Heat Sensor: 135F (57.2C) fixed
- Operating Voltage: 12/24 V non-polarized nominal, 8.5 min. to 35 max.
- Maximum Ripple Voltage: 30% of nominal (peak to peak)
- Alarm Current: 130mA max., limited by panel
- Standby Current: 50 A max. avg., 100 A peak
- Operating Temperature Range: 32 to 100F (0 to 37.8C)
- Operating Humidity Range: 0% to 95% RH, noncondensing
- Freeze Trouble: 41F (5C)
- Sensitivity: 2.5%/ft. nominal
- Wiring Gauge: 14-22 AWG
- Dimensions: 2.0" (51mm) H x 5.3" (127mm) Dia.
- Weight: 6.3 oz. (178 g)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.